Did my first ever craft fair

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandybay

Reaction score
Well I finally bit the bullet and did a Christmas craft fair.
My granddaughter helped and we had a good turnout and sold quite a lot of stuff.

8ef97eda-3490-44d8-9dc4-1247cf14c133_zps77e49f05.jpg

The Eriba Turner":1ide8k4e said:
Is your grand-daughter your apprentice (hammer) ?

More Sales Executive / Boss / Sweet Eater at the moment but she has expressed an interest in making things for her Mum.

Must have taken a while to cut all the bits to fill the stall. Was it something you were working towards, or did you decide you had to get rid of some?

Martin.

martinka":1lxyp5r7 said:
Must have taken a while to cut all the bits to fill the stall. Was it something you were working towards, or did you decide you had to get rid of some?

Martin.
A bit of both really, I'd made lots of pens on the lathe and some keyrings and other trinkets on the scrollsaw so I thought I'd see if anyone would pay me real money for them. I had about three weeks cutting to increase the stock and then just went for it.

Quite an array of work you have/had as you must have sold a lot .

Great to have someone from the family showing an interest ,hope you have many years of scrolling ahead .

If you feel like posting they would be much appreciated .

Sandybay you have two of something that I will never have.First I will probably never do a craft fair,the second is you are very fortunate to have a granddaughter which is something very unfortunately that I will never have.I have six grandsons,one of which I hope will have a daughter,in the near future I will be making a music box which will be for her.Whether I will be around to see her remains to be seen.Your stall looked quite professional and well presented.

Bryan

Never say never Bryan, you may surprise yourself and do a craft fair after all. Mine was just a very little affair linked to a local toddler group. As for only grandsons well your family name will continue and the benefit of grandchildren, girls or boys, is that as grandparents we can pick and choose when and where we have them so we we get all the best bits and when they're tired and emotional (read being a brat) we can give them back.

Latest posts

Back