Diary Date

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

For those who live within reasonable travelling distance:

M.A.C. Timbers next Open day is 25th March 2007... for more info on MAC Timbers check me website...

The website has undergone a bit of a refurb... feedback welcome :wink:

(The gallery is still under construction and due for a change ans up loading of more pix ... if the hand is steady enough ...

Thanks for that Graham I must admit I have no idea where to start in Northants and thats not very far from me at all. I should have my lathe by then as well so get an idea of my next pet project.

Mez

oldsoke":1zzndn3g said:
The website has undergone a bit of a refurb... feedback welcome :wink:

(The gallery is still under construction and due for a change ans up loading of more pix ... if the hand is steady enough ...

Looks oretty professional to me. Only suggestion would be to have links to larger pictures from the thumbnails. You have done it with some but not others. If, big if, I get some turning done (when I get my lathe) I'll have to do something similar. as you and Chas have perhaps.

Bodrighy

Thanks Bodrighy... we curetly have a prob with resizind the pic (on my pc using Avant) where the right side doesn't show... back to head scratching :wink:

Something for the weekend.... :lol:

Just a timely reminder... don't forget to come and say hello if you can make it...

oldsoke":39oodraj said:
For those who live within reasonable travelling distance:

M.A.C. Timbers next Open day is 25th March 2007... Manor Farm, Brigstock Road, Lower Benefield, near Oundle

attractions.....
Woodturning (Louise,Fred and Graham [me!])

Carving (Rockingham Carvers)

Thatching spars

Chair maker

Chair caning

Fretsaw work with Gianni

Flute maker

Joinery Demo: sliding sash

Chair rushwork by Badger's Sett

Make a day of it... refreshments (including the usual BBQ) will be available . Admission £1

10am to around 4pm... ...BST :!: :lol:

I look forward to seeing you Nick, I'll bring a few pieces of the Osage... haven't tried making a bobbin from it yet :roll:

I forgot to mention...

Brian Jackson will be there offering his usual range of woodworking artefacts which include carving and turning tools... if you're into woodwork tools (buying or selling) talk to Brian... he's just plane nuts :lol:

Back