dewalt ras 729 accessories available?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter99

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a dewalt 729 RAS which cuts beautifully and is really smooth (due to being on 3 phase). My father had the smaller version 721 and had some accessories, a sanding drum and a router attachment if I remember correctly.
I've searched via google and checked the dewealt web site but can't find mention of any accessories for the 729 ( I think it has a 30mm spindle size and think that may be bigger than the 720 / 721 saws). Does anyone know if there are any and if so whats available?
Thanks Peter

I have a sanding disk and drum for my old 1251. They do not fit on the spindle/arbour but screw into a thread on the other end of the motor. I also have the small router bracket and to use that I have to remove the blade and guard and then the router bracket fits using the mounting points for the blade guard - the radial arm mechanism merely being used to hold the router in place and allow controlled movement of the router and height setting.

I haven't seen many of these accessories around - usually they come up on Ebay but can't see anything listed at present.

Misterfish

Back