Dewalt DW50 Thickness Planer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordy94

Reaction score
Hey,

I just picked up this Dewalt DW50 thickness planer off the local classifieds. I want to restore it to original condition, and Im super keen to get stuck into it; However I've run into two problems.

1. Parts
I havent found a parts manual for the DW50 - however I do believe the DW1150 is similar if not same. The parts Im missing is everything to connect the infeed jointer table to the machine. Ive found all the parts I require, but after ordering them, some parts came back as discontinued. What I'm hoping to find is either the parts themselves, or someone who has the same machine and can make some dimensioned drawings for me.
The parts I need are:
123274-01
123275-01
863289-00

2. Paint
The machine is a B&D dewalt, painted in hammertone green. I've tried search for a colour match or AS2700 or RAL colour code to no avail. No local paint supplier/manufacturer is able to get the colour matched in hammertone, and not for the quantity I require (about 1L). (Im in Sydney, Australia.) Does anybody know of the official colour? Or should I just get some Industrial Enamel colour matched (no hammertone).

Thanks!
Jordan

Dont have permission yet to post links to external websites or attach images from imgur
h t t p s : //jordancolussi(DOT)imgur(DOT)com/all/

Back