• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Planer thicknesser. 240v Scheppach HMS2600 ci.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollie78

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought this new at the D and M show about 10 years ago. Its a good machine but I have gone for a slightly bigger model with spiral head.
It is a decent machine with cast iron beds, it can thicknes down to 5mm or so which has come in handy.
Its on a mobile base, the bottom part separates and is just an empty stand which makes it easier to move. Its still heavy though but a 2 man lift with a couple of planks through the bed.

Planer mode
20201111_095014.jpg

Thicknessing mode.
20201111_095202.jpg

Thicknessing bed
20201111_095210.jpg

Spare knives (15 pairs ) in various stages of blunt some have been ground a few times some never.
20201111_095619.jpg

I have a spare switch loom. I changed the loom as I believed the switch was at fault, however in the end and much to my annoyance it was a fault with the workshop wiring. The new loom is in it but the other one works fine, comes with built in micro switch for the table interlock and socket.
Also I found the manual.
20201111_100024.jpg

Now, if I was keeping this machine I would replace the rubber roller, it is worn and sometimes a big board or a heavy cut will take a little but of a push to help it through.
20201111_095133.jpg
I have found the new rollers on ebay for £85, they seem to come as complete part with the rubber already on a replacement shaft.
It is in good working order apart from the roller wear.

Oh and it needs 16 amp.
20201111_095336.jpg

I can`t deliver it unless its very local. But I can help load it into your van.
If interested you can come and have a go with it before buying it.

£500

PM with questions.

Ollie

Last edited:
Hi Ollie,
As per rule 8 'No posting of For Sale items without a fixed price'., please state an asking price.
Thanks

Sorry, I completely neglected to read the rules, in fact I was not aware that there was any rules. I have now found and read them. So will edit and add a price.

Ollie

I bought this new at the D and M show about 10 years ago. Its a good machine but I have gone for a slightly bigger model with spiral head.
It is a decent machine with cast iron beds, it can thicknes down to 5mm or so which has come in handy.
Its on a mobile base, the bottom part separates and is just an empty stand which makes it easier to move. Its still heavy though but a 2 man lift with a couple of planks through the bed.

Planer mode
View attachment 96318

Thicknessing mode.
View attachment 96320

Thicknessing bed
View attachment 96321

Spare knives (15 pairs ) in various stages of blunt some have been ground a few times some never.
View attachment 96322

I have a spare switch loom. I changed the loom as I believed the switch was at fault, however in the end and much to my annoyance it was a fault with the workshop wiring. The new loom is in it but the other one works fine, comes with built in micro switch for the table interlock and socket.
Also I found the manual.
View attachment 96326

Now, if I was keeping this machine I would replace the rubber roller, it is worn and sometimes a big board or a heavy cut will take a little but of a push to help it through.
View attachment 96327
I have found the new rollers on ebay for £85, they seem to come as complete part with the rubber already on a replacement shaft.
It is in good working order apart from the roller wear.

Oh and it needs 16 amp.
View attachment 96331

I can`t deliver it unless its very local. But I can help load it into your van.
If interested you can come and have a go with it before buying it.

£500

PM with questions.

Ollie
hello , whereabouts in wiltshire are you. Id be coming from near brighton. Thanks Avery

Hello everyone.

This is back for sale.
I did arrange a sale and have been hanging on to it, but it was too difficult to arrange transport because of lockdowns and everything, so have put it back on as I really need the space now. Ideally needs to be picked up, I can help load it into your van ( might go in a large estate if we remove the base ).
It is not stupid heavy but definitely a 2 man lift.

Pm for further details.

Thanks

Ollie

Hi Ollie,

I'm definitely interested in buying the planer. I'm down in Portsmouth so would need to organise a pallet company to pick it up for me. Do you have a pallet you can put it on? And is it possible to get a postcode?

Thanks,

Scott

Back