Delta Blade Wrench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookman

Established Member
Reaction score
I've managed to loose the blade wrench for my Delta scroll saw Model 40-530C so changing blades is now a bit of a pain. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement from? I have tried the internet, but have only managed to come up with U.S. firms who apparently are not interested in supplying to the UK. The part number is 13436448.

Thanks

No idea - what does the blade wrench look like? I presume its not an allen key design? Any chance you could simply replace your clamps with an allen key design? I think Gill had a chappie who sold all sorts of clamps for saws but I cannot remember his name and a search isn't much help without that. Perhaps a google search for delta clamp or delta scroll saw modification might throw up something more useful?

Steve.

StevieB":1jkq1b3d said:
I think Gill had a chappie who sold all sorts of clamps for saws...

Frank Pozsgai over in the USA? I've heard others say that he will ship to the UK. Apart from him, I'm at a loss because I don't have a Delta saw. Perhaps the French Delta agent might be able to help if Frank can't.

Gill

Hi Stevie, when i needed parts , some time ago, they came fro "tool station "
found it on google , they mabe have parts left , although Delta no longer
exist!!!! never know your look .

or you could always make one yourself , :D
-----Frank---------

Many thanks guys. I contacted Frank Pozgai who sorted me out right away. Wrench ordered and on it's way. :D

Back