Delta 40-560 Spare Parts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HantsHog

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Delta 40-560 (possibly Type 1 in absence of anything saying Type 2). I put too much tension on a blade and rather than the blade snapping the blade clamp itself snapped. This is the part that directly connects to the upper arm and secured with a roll pin. Does anyone know where to get spare parts and also if it can be swapped for a quick release version? I have found some places in the US but the do not ship to UK. Thanks.

I dont know if you are in any other forums, but you need to get hold of a friendly murrican fellow and ask if he will ship the bits over for you, or keep an eye open for the saw on ebay, they are quite often on there...

steve

Thanks but I've decided to buy a new sroll saw and sell the Delta for spares as I need something quickly. I am looking at the basic Axminster range to cut out heart shaped drinks coasters from planed pallet wood 1" thick. No need for inside sawing yet. Also looking at second hand Hegners.

Mmmm ... my post seems to have generated a bit of interest in my old Delta.

Well, I've ordered a new Axminster AWVFS to tide me by and see how I get on with scrolling my basic drinks coasters.

To be honest, someone PM'd me earlier and I have gven them first refusal if I decide to part with the Delta if I can't get the broken part replaced and think the AWVFS is not good enough.

Watch this space.

Back