D4 Glue

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I've just bought a litre of D4 Everbuild. It's £10 a go, but it's brilliant stuff as far as I can see, it's quick drying - joints are handleable in 10mins and it dries pretty well clear. I haven't let enough of it dry on my hands yet to know how badly it affects the skin, but it smells quite acidic (there is a discolouration warning)
What actually concerns me a little is that on the bottle there is a warning - not for structural use. What constitutes "structural use"? I would have thought virtually anything other than veneering would be covered by that!
Any observations would be welcome - anyone around from Everbuild?
Phil.

...or even £4.95 here for a litre! Have to agree though, it's fantastic stuff and well worth getting hold of if you can find it. For the price, it's infinitely better that TBII or III which is what I used to use - Rob

I have used this D4 glue and find it to very good ,replaced the tbII and tbIII and i have not noticed any difference in strength or ease of cleaning etc.

Latest posts

Back