Cutting mitres without a chop saw or box! Who else has tried it

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this trick on a DIY show at the weekend, and as islayhawk pointed out, was wondering why you needed to bother when you've got a 45 on the saw. I might have try making a picture frame just as a test piece, no pencil either. Not expecting great results

Apologies, I hadn’t realised that was you in the first video but I stand by it quite a character ha ha loved the video and yes I did sit all the way through it, and I thought I was a bit barking! hilarious I’m still laughing now. Ian
Lovely set up you’ve got there in France
Yep, we are very lucky living here in France. You couldn't buy in the UK a semi for what we paid for our farmhouse here 🤔

I saw this trick on a DIY show at the weekend, and as islayhawk pointed out, was wondering why you needed to bother when you've got a 45 on the saw. I might have try making a picture frame just as a test piece, no pencil either. Not expecting great results
Just a bit of fun but also good to learn new things also hand sharpened or Japanese saws have no 45 ;)

Latest posts

Back