Craft Fair Uppingham

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motownmartin

Established Member
Reaction score
If anyone is in or nearby Uppingham tomorrow 10am till 2pm drop in and say hello, I have a stall at the Craft Fair in the Church next to the Market, there is normally a turner there, last time there were 2 turners, one being solely a pen maker, quality pens made by Mike Ringham from Oakham.

Be nice to see anyone.

Nobody said hello :( in fact it was very quiet today and I only sold 1 chess board and set, next one on July 8th.

Here I am waiting for customers

IMAG0123.jpg

The pitch might be cheap but it is a day when you can't be productive either

BTW I hope your arm is better now.

Bob

My arm is good thanks Bob.

You might be getting a drawing for a jig from me in the next few weeks, maybe a sketchup file, thats if I can remember how to use it.

By the way, the damaged arm is the one thats leaning on the radiator, can you tell that its shorter :D

No problem Martin. Don't struggle with doing it in sketchup on my account - I've never got the hang of making it do what I want.

My fault really, I suppose I should put the effort in but it works so differently from the 2D drawing tool that I have used for years (Visio) with all its horrors, that I struggle to make Sketchup do what I want and continue to get by with either Visio or a table of coordinates that I calculate in Excel and read out to my mill in a manual CAM fashion - MAM I suppose :lol:

Bob

Back