• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Couple of lathes plus accessories

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YorkieT

Established Member
Reaction score
First up is a variturn Union Graduate short bed lathe which comes with several tool rests, various chucks and some tools, and a lot of bowl turning blanks which would cost upwards of £200 alone, this lathe is in lovely condition and runs like a well oiled sewing machine.

Next up is a Axminster metal turning lathe ( identical to the Warco BV20 ) again it comes with chucks, and a lot of brand new tooling and some materials, Very good condition.

These lathes will need to be picked up from Barrhill in South Ayrshire, they are with my ex wife hence why I don't have any pics but rest assured these are in first class working order. I will make myself available to help with loading.

Axmister - £350 ovno

Union graduate - £900 ono

Alan.

Alan,

I could be interested in your metal working lathe. Could you PM me with a little more info on the tooling you are including in the sale, does it come with a stand etc.

I am visiting my folks in Girvan next week so could pop over to have a look if no one else snaps it up.

David

Hi David,

Yes it comes with the stand, drill chuck and either a 4 jaw or 3 jaw chuck and some brand new tooling and carbide inserts ( I only used it twice ) bought the tools just before we split up in September, quite a few other bits in the cabinets built in to the stand but can't remember exactly what!
It is a bargain for someone, she just needs rid as she needs the space and I don't have enough room at my new place otherwise I would be taking it.

Sounds good Alan, if you can work out the PM system (I have now sent you a PM) we can exchange details to arrange a viewing if that suits??

David

I have asked my ex if she can take some pics but they are not very accessible at the moment and she is unable to move them on her own, will try and get over to take some but not sure when that will be, rest assured you will not be disappointed with either lathe or the extras that are included.

Hi Steve, David ( Bluekingfisher ) is viewing the lathe on Thursday if he doesn't take it I will take some pics and send them to you.

Back