Corner Cabinets....W.I.P (very long with pics)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He Nailer.

That is looking pretty good. :)

But Iam confused about your workshop, did you quickly tiled the floor inbetween jobs, or are your having more than workshop :roll:

McLuma

Mcluma":2a11xs5k said:
But Iam confused about your workshop, did you quickly tiled the floor inbetween jobs, or are your having more than workshop :roll:

Hehe....more than one workshop :shock: ...i wish :D

Well sort of....the smaller of the two(un tiled floor) is my garage/workshop where my tools usually live and the tiled floor is the triple garage of a chap i'm making a few bits of furniture for.
I'm a site carpenter/builder by trade and make furniture/do woodwork strictly as a hobby......but i must admit there's starting to be a certain amount of crossover of the two.......but i digress.

Basically i was working from home for about 2 weeks and i got a visit from the council regarding complaints about noise........which was suprising as it was the first i'd known it was a problem.
As i've lived here for 14yrs with the same neighbors.....who i thought i got on with i might add.......so i would of thought a knock on the door would have been the order of the day(i'm not an unreasonable bloke)but instead she went straight to the council.
I appreciate the certain pieces of equipment aren't the quietest and running a business from your garage isn't ideal......but if she knocked on the door she would have found out it was only temporary.......leaves a bit of a sour taste in the mouth really.......but again i digress :D

So i moved my tools/workshop to his garage which is far enough away from anybody not to cause a problem and i've been working on my cabinets for a few hours a night there.
All the tools are set up and the missus doesn't get in till six o'clock wiith the baby so a couple hours a night keeps them ticking along nicely.

Hope that made sense :D

Back