Commonsense out the window (again)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
I think they might be putting high boards around Eros and Peter Pan in the not to distant future if thats what they do when the viewing is underground.

PS my email o/e has been down most of the day.

Best not to mention what they will do to you when they do pull you in. :lol:

I think its disgusting tripe. To publish such material is unessecary and offensive. The daily mail should be taken off the shelves immediately :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We know where you are Roger and as you may have seen on the news yesterday, we now have a new JCB 410 to batter down your door :lol: :lol:

I wonder what they do with the Mannequin Pis?
Then of course there's the little Mermaid.

Roy

On December 27th at 09.47 in the middle of the Fresh Prince of Bel-air, on virgin 1, Huge letters came up on the screen P*nis Envy. It was trailor about a show that evening about the various sizes of, cough, manhood. My Kids (13 & 9) were embarresed and disgusted. I was horrified.
I complained to Ofcom.
They replied 3 weeks later saying that since it wasn't actually a kids channel or a designated kids time slot (dispite showing kids programs on that day) it broke no rules.

Then they ban a poster. Huh.

So its ok to promote tacky sex programs, but not ok to promote art.

makes you wonder!
woody

i wonder if it`s just me or has anyone else noticed a certain irony in the fact that the name of the person complaining about a programme concerning the wedding vegetable has chosen the nickname `Pecker` ?

:D

Piggy

Back