Cleaning up a Stratocaster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slimjim81":1kebjjjh said:
I would post a pic of my 1959 Les Paul... but I don't want to show off. :wink:
Why ever not?
Cheers Mike

mr":ytcd1pp4 said:
Slimjim81":ytcd1pp4 said:
I would post a pic of my 1959 Les Paul... but I don't want to show off. :wink:
Why ever not?
Cheers Mike

Because my 1959 Les Paul is actually a 2005 Epiphone Les Paul. Not really worthy of posting a pic. :(

I have always wanted to go into the more snobby Denmark street guitar stores with Eric Clapton in tow. No look down at me now "oh skinny jeaned one..." I know what I am doing. If only....

Me? Fender Strat and acoustic. 10 Chords. Nick Lowe songs.

Just back from Glasto and the Who in London. Where is that Marshall?

Martin

The Who were great, but we had to leave before they came on. School for my daughters.

Glad I did when I heard the tales of the car park problems.

Saw the Who at Wembley Arena and they were superb. One of the most relaxed perfomances from them in years.

Pete Townsend said once "I've been lucky enough to write some good songs and had a really talented bloke to sing them."

The Who were astonishing at Glasto.
This talk of guitars reminds me of the sign which was hung in the guitar section of the old A1 music shop on Oxford Road:
"Anyone found playing 'Stairway to Heaven' will be made to wear a frock".

Hurrah!
I have an amp again - only small but it works for me :)
672689033_0ef0e542f6_m.jpg

And the strat cleaned up a treat despite a few years worth of gunk on & in it. No rattles, no buzzes. HAven't been able to find the rest of the kit yet which is minorly alarming given that it was packed up in the last house and hasn't been seen since :shock: - Im sure it's around somewhere.
Anyway I have a panel to make and a comp submission to make but I just can't put it down...

Cheers Mike

Latest posts

Back