Christmas Scene

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vic Perrin

Established Member
Reaction score
:ho2 Something different for Christmas :ho2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 1,230
That is really nice Vic. different in the nicest way, a little sprinkling of snow would go well I think .

Thanks for posting

Melinda_dd":iv3i0pzl said:
nev":iv3i0pzl said:
now that would have been an ideal entry for the challenge #-o

nicely done =D>

I totally agree!!!!! if this was finished, why on earth didn't you enter it, it's great!

Hi Melinda, I finished it about 2 weeks before the deadline but only made it for a bit of fun for my granddaughter she loves it and that gives me loads of pleasure.

Regards

Vic

Well... perhaps you should consider entering NEXT YEARS challenge. ... it gives me great pleasure thinking about designs and how I'm going to turn something each month. Eveny if I don't manage to get an entry done it keeps the mind busy.

The challenge is only a bit of fun as well, everyone seems to think it's something ultra serious. Such a shame you didn't enter it, you had the photos and everything ready. I think it's great - and different.

Meant to comment earlier when I posted mine. A great piece and better than my attempt I like how you did with the trees and the little added touch with the snowmans scarf

Thanks for sharing Vic, it looks very nice indeed and understandable why your Granddaughter loves it ...

That is really Nice Vic Is That The trees We talked About? if so I can Understand why they make A good seller That Compliments the seasons well
Regards
Bill

Back