Christmas Ideas ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stu in Tokyo":28hemaju said:
OK next one....... :D

Stu - I take my hat off to you :) I said they get addictive and it looks like you've got the bug - since posting the original pictures I've had to turn 2 more sets (total 10 men and 4 trees) as another visiting relative saw them on display. I did a couple with the hat design you use.

I like the double layer box - ideal for necklace and earring type gifts

I take my hat off to you Stu, a very novel idea with the double box. Pun intended :lol: , but I'm barred from the garage just now but hope to get back in before xmas and I'll give these a go. Although by the sounds of it you can get a bit busy once other people see them. You could end up doing a production run. :lol:

Thanks for bringing this idea to out to us before xmas Dave.

TEP":25y7f4mp said:
..... Although by the sounds of it you can get a bit busy once other people see them. You could end up doing a production run. :lol:

Thanks for bringing this idea to out to us before xmas Dave.

I'm happy and glad to give something back to the forum, having gleaned a lot in the early months of browsing. My son is into wireframe modelling of cars for PC games such as GTA and counts a successful design post as one that has 10,000 or more downloads...in his words it's about the 'respect and recognition' not seeking money (mind you he was a student at the time), but his words sum up the true essence of forums such as this. -sharing, educating and learning

Back to the snowmen -every year it ends up a production run and each year I say I'll start early but don't. I always think my local market of friends and relatives is flooded but the 'orders' come in from October and its a race to finish. I'm not quite 50, but when I (semi) retire I might have a go at the craft market - so don't swamp it for me in the next ten years!!!

Back