CHRISTMAS ANGEL

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac1012

Established Member
Reaction score
IMG_1468 (640x480).jpg

this is one of my best sellers, fairly easy to make out of 4mm ply and 14mm softwood the trick is making sure the head is even all the way around.

sanded and finished with a chalky white matt colour wash on the body

the star is laser cut which i had made to correct size which i purchase from supplier and then i paint silver with a uno pen

made on a hegner multicut 1

Attachments

• IMG_1468 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_1468 (640x480).jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 1,155
Thats a really cute angel. Are you using ply for all of it and if so is around 6mm thick. I could not see the bottom very well but were those feet I saw and if so how do you fix them to the angel as it appears to be free standing. Keep up the good work.

hi no the body is made from 14mm soft wood i use small plate stands that i by bulk for the angel to stand on but also supply l will brass ring and screw if people want to hang it up.

they very popular especially at christmas/easter etc

thanks for the encouragement :)

the ply is 4mm thick russian ply , 6mm birch is too light in colour to get the colour contrast between the body and wings

thanks steve and richard .....sorry you have to look at christmas things before november 6th if you want to make any money dude just had a nice order from a local craft shop to stock up with these for the autum winter period.

there will be more christmas designs to follow , so maybe best if you follow your own advice and refuse to look #-o

keep us updated Mac, i like simple and cute its easy for me too as i also sell loads of stuff through my garden centre..

Back