Chestnut Ebonising spray

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never purchased by post but might be worth looking at Chestnuts own site, not very attractive for just one can though.

Delivery to UK mainland is £4.50 inc VAT for orders up to £49.99
Orders over £50 are delivered free.

Might be cost effective to order other supplies to make the most of the £4.50 charge.

A club order maybe?

CHJ":3omx8maq said:
Never purchased by post but might be worth looking at Chestnuts own site, not very attractive for just one can though.

Delivery to UK mainland is £4.50 inc VAT for orders up to £49.99
Orders over £50 are delivered free.

Might be cost effective to order other supplies to make the most of the £4.50 charge.

A club order maybe?
Thank you Chas. I am just being a skin flint at the moment.
It is the postage that is a killer I normally get mine from Ed Oliver as he is a member of our club and brings in different things but he is on holiday before and during the next meeting. At the moment only want 1 can until I see him again but to pay 1/2 as much again just for delivery. The annoying thing is I just had an order in for over £60 and did not realise that I was running low

Yes it's a pain for small quantities, Axminster is £2.95+vat delivery but they charge more for the product.

Sittingbourne?, (16miles) might be worth an hour out in the sunshine to nearest branch.

CHJ":35ejfv12 said:
Yes it's a pain for small quantities, Axminster is £2.95+vat delivery but they charge more for the product.

Sittingbourne?, (16miles) might be worth an hour out in the sunshine to nearest branch.

I have Oliver woodturning in one direction Axminster in another and stile and Bates in a third all about 20 to 25 minute drive in different directions :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't mind paying postage but I was just looking for a cheaper postage I have found many that give free postage but the can cost twice as much like the one in the link as Chas Pointed out.

Chas if you think the one on Amazon is bad how about the price of this can

Frightening to think about the morals of someone who thinks it's OK to make a profit from someone who is not savvy enough to realise they are being exploited.

Just stumbled across this thread, I'm shocked by the price and the fact that it's been listed in the 'Shaving and Hair Removal' category...

Worryingly I don't know who this seller is either (if I did we just might be out of stock next time they ordered, I don't like people being ripped off) - I suspect it's someone taking orders at inflated prices and then buying it from an Amazon seller and getting them to, unknowingly, fulfil the order for them.

We're in business to make money, of course we are, but we'd like to think that we do so with morals and ethics.

Back