charnwood w650 size

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patl

Established Member
Reaction score
So, after going backwards and forwards on whether to replace my hideously noisy and somewhat inaccurate Bosch GTS10 and if so, what would fit in my fairly small shop, I think I've finally come down on either a kity 419 (or axy ts200) or a Charnwood W650. Charnwood quote the size as being 1440mm x 1070mm though which seems a bit big for a 750mm x 1000mm
table so I assume it includes the size of the sliding table. Does anyone know the actual size of it without the sliding table as I plan to store that seperately most of the time if possible. Also, it looks like there are extension tables for this, how much do they increase the ripping width?

Thanks,

Pat.

The dimension quoted is the correct size (ie it included the slider). I've had a very close eyeball at this machine at the last couple of shows at Yandles and will be ordering one at the Sept show. I also had a Kity 419 which was a good little saw, but lacking in capacity and power. The W650 for me ticks all the boxes...not too big, 10" saw blade, ci tables, 21/2hp motor, decent slider (based on the Kity model) and accurate fence. In fact the W650 has a smaller footprint than the K419, which suits my 'shop - Rob

Back