Carved Bowl "for critique"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Frugal.
I did not mean to be insulting in any way i just find it odd talking to anonymous people but as you say this is your usual name which i now feel comfortable with.
Hi lee.
You say i am about your dads age i take he was 21 as well .
My Dad is 90 in July and my mum is 86 thankfully they are both fit but i dread losing them.
Hello Malc.
I am pleased the white is growing on you.
I think the smaller ball is more in proportion with the bowl and the ball is now an addition to the piece rather than domineering it.
Shark.
You say this piece has had more dialog than you have had with your wife in the last month.
She is OK she rings me every morning. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks all for your comments and kind words they are all appreciated

Regards George

Sorry Mike i nearly missed you .
The next piece i do i will try different colours
I enjoy trying different mixes sometimes it works sometimes not but it is fun experimenting.

Regards George

It is pretentious drib drab. Poor design, over stated sphere, But I guess you will get better with practice.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know already that I love everything about it. One of the cleanest, contemporary pieces I have seen in a while. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Back