Can't turn my mobile phone light off

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone techy help please.

Having just been away on holiday with a large bunch of mates for a wedding my mobile phone (nokia 6822) number pad bar lights stay on all the time. Its killing the battery life and I am assuming a pal put in a shortcut code or similar. I have posted a question at the Nokia forum but I know there are some clever folk on here who may also be able to help.

Cheers

Tim

I know the button you mean - its not that or the whole keypad but just the two bars that run between the numbers on the front keypad.

Cheers

Tim

It has a keypad light button at the top left corner to illuminate the messaging keyboard
I am guessing that if you press and hold this button it will toggle between being on all the time or timing out but it is a guess:) or does that button illuminate the whole keypad.

Alan

No that lights up the whole keypad. Its not even at full brightness - its a low level which is actually difficult to see in daylight but is reasonably bright in darkness.

Cheers

Tim

i had a similar problem. have you tried taking the battery out and then putting it back in again? that should have the effect of resetting it, worked for me.

the light will go out when the battery goes flat :twisted:

hope that helps :shock:

mel :lol:

Back