cannot find guitarbuilder

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kees

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a guitar build by Russel Rose

address:

Avandel Guitars
146 Cwmamman Road
Garnant
Ammanford
SA18 1LH

http://www.avandel.co.uk/

I have some troubles with this instrument, but cannot find the builder anymore, he seems to be disappeared.
(I know of another buyer too cannot find him :shock: )

are there woodworkers here who know him and where he lives now?

That address would appear to be correct as of Feb of this year, seeing as the whois data on the domain name gives that address as the contact address for the registrant. Not 100% reliable but an indicator none the less. Who answers the phone when you call and what do they say as to the whereabouts of Mr Rose?
If you really fancy being a stalker you could try contacting Sheila Rose who has a photography business based at the same address, but helpfully includes a mobile phone number on her website which is linked to from the guitar site.

Cheers Mike

mr":3rkatkf1 said:
That address would appear to be correct as of Feb of this year, seeing as the whois data on the domain name gives that address as the contact address for the registrant. Not 100% reliable but an indicator none the less. Who answers the phone when you call and what do they say as to the whereabouts of Mr Rose?
If you really fancy being a stalker you could try contacting Sheila Rose who has a photography business based at the same address, but helpfully includes a mobile phone number on her website which is linked to from the guitar site.

Cheers Mike

good to hear, but a photographer -and guitarplayer too- named David Kilpatrick is also trying :-( A year ago mails were answered by Sheila, but not anymore. thanks for the idea.

Back