Buying from Toolquip

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shipbadger

Established Member
Reaction score
Following on from a couple of recent threads about purchasing Deft saws and other items from this Ebay retailer I thought I'd just report that I bought an oscillating bobbin sander from this company just before Christmas and TNT delivered it yesterday. It's an 'unbranded' clone of those supplied by SIP, Draper, Record and others. They were (are?) advertised with a Buy it Now or Best Offer. When the site started the first sander was sold just as an auction and fetched £185 so I made an offer of £180 which was accepted. I've assembled it and given it a trial run. No problems to report.

Tony Comber

I bought one from him about 3 years ago on the Bay for £45 - he stopped selling them that way for a while :)

I've not had any problems with it - you can get different, extra sized holders and cylinders from Machine Mart, though you have to rethread them - I bought an Opposite Handed Thread die from RDG Tools to suit.

Rod

Back