busy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windows20

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all
this is what i have been up to these last few weeks.
CIMG0324.jpg

CIMG0325.jpg

CIMG0327.jpg

CIMG0328.jpg

CIMG0332.jpg

CIMG0336.jpg

hope you like
andy

Blimey!! you have been busy! they all look really good! i like the Merry Christmas with Santa and reindeer's on top most of all, i also think the nativity stands out really well :) all in all very nicely done, this is just the sort of thing i like to do with my scroll saw i think they look really effective and people go crazy for the tree hangers this time of year :!: really well done mate!
all the best
Jay

Well done indeed :)
I agree the 2 santas are brilliant, very nice combination, but actually I really like all the lettering on the last picture, they are well designed and effective.

WOW - that is impressive. I'm still trying to sort out my garage after moving but I hope to make at least a few homemade tree decs.

Can I ask you about the nativity scene - where did you get the pattern from? I've been looking around but haven't seen one as nice as that...

Well done again

regards
Sean

Looks like a fair time spent on that lot. Nicely done too.

:)

Thanks Andy. I use Steve's website/blog all the time but didn't think of searching through the archives. Found it now

Thanks again
Sean

Diolch n fawr. Very neat crisp work and the maker has a great sense of design and artistic talent. I'm sure he'd do very well on the Christmas markets down in Cardiff or Swansea.

Back