British Hardwoods-Good Service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DomValente

Established Member
Reaction score
After taking advice from Tim I ordered a quantity of timber from British Hardwoods.
The delivery was made in good time by a carrier, although the wood was loose on a pallet, we initially accepted the drivers story that it was loaded in this way.
After checking we soon realised that there was a shortfall, only two or three boards, nonetheless a shortage.
That evening after speaking with a very pleasant lady at BH I confirmed by e-mail my findings.
The next day I received a reply to tell me that replacement boards were being sent that day and true enough they arrived this morning.
Perhaps I'm a cynical old B, maybe it's living in and around London all of my life, but this level of trust and service is very rare.
I would add that the timber was of the quality specified on the internet site which you can find here
Thank you British hardwoods.

Good feedback Dom. I used to use them a lot but got a bit frustrated with the time it took for delivery, I know if you plan well in advance then its not a problem, also the cost of delivery for the small (20 - 30 Cubes) that I get at a time.

I switched to Atkin & Cripps who I find very good and no delivery charge over £250.00

Latest posts

Back