Brad Naylor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
studders":3rmpjrm7 said:
Oooh.... Don't leave us in suspenders. Go on, gis a clue. :lol:

Here's me thinking PM meant Private message. :lol:

What's happened to the feature whereby it told you at the top of the page that you had PMs waiting? It seems you've got to check manually now.

Anyways, Tom's message went as follows;

Hi Brad.

I was just reading through some old posts and came across a post earlier this year from april about the axminster senior drum sander.
I noticed in the post you mentioned about selling the one you have. I was just wondering if you were still considering selling it if you havent already done so as i would be very interested.

Thanks Brad

Tom

We're still using the drum sander while we look around for a good deal on a wide belt machine. When we get the right one the Senior will be up for grabs.

Interested parties so far are: (in order of 'dibs')

Karl
Roger S
Tom Owens

Cheers
Brad

devonwoody":37pfw7tu said:
Brad, I have not had any problem with PMs
I always get male notification, dont you?. :wink:

There used to be a little box at the top of the top of the screen telling you if you had any PMs. Now there isn't.

I do get email notifications but they go to an obscure Hotmail account which I never use and which I set up purely to get around the ban I was under at the time I first registered as Dan Tovey!

You can change your email address. But I guess you knew that...

devonwoody":21o3dn1c said:
Brad, I have not had any problem with PMs
I always get male notification, dont you?. :wink:

You need to be notified you're Male? :shock:

Miles

BradNaylor":2656odng said:
There used to be a little box at the top of the top of the screen telling you if you had any PMs. Now there isn't.

Might be that you have your 'pop-up' blocker turned on :? Go to tools, then pop-up blocker and turn it off. That might make a difference. But you'll probably get loads of other stuff popping up as well.......

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Latest posts

Back