• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Box Makers Heads Up - Veneers ,etc

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yojevol

Clocking on
Reaction score
P1120169.JPG

From my mate who's giving up his workshop.
A collection small pieces of veneer consisting of dyed, burl and interesting
Includes 3m of banding, a piece of soft black leather and a few sheets of silver leaf.
Yours for the price of postage or collection from near Tewkesbury
Brian

That was quick. were you sitting there waiting for me to click GO?
Send me PM and we'll work something out
Brian
Like Seagulls circling a Brighton chipshop :LOL:

I once clicked into gumtree and was presented with a RP CL3 lathe,RP lathe bench and a scheppach chippings extractor and assorted lathe tools and all for £90
I phoned immediately and was offered them all at that price, which was duly collected.

The gig was a retiring dentist who was moving to a care home and couldn't keep them, so wanted rid of that day, within hours.
All of it was in near new condition, he'd bought it as a hobby after retirement but never really used it.
He said when i arrived the phone was ringing off the hook and he'd tons of offers above what he wanted but honour dictated he had offered it to me as the price originally asked.

I guess i too must have had the advert posted in the seconds when i logged in so had it pop up first. Pretty much score of the millennium.

Last edited:

not sure who your ? was aimed at.…… if me, I was only saying that if the first person to ask but needed postage has not followed up, then I’d like to be considered ‘ could collect Friday. If it’s already been sorted / posted then fine.

not sure who your ? was aimed at.…… if me, I was only saying that if the first person to ask but needed postage has not followed up, then I’d like to be considered ‘ could collect Friday. If it’s already been sorted / posted then fine.
Yes, sorry Simon. I should have followed up with a positive note that the veneers had definitely been taken
Brian

Latest posts

Back