Boot Sale / 27th May 2012

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely NOTHING

2 , 5 1/2 planes one was £55 the other £50 :? I passed on these

A donkeys years old water stone grinder ( Wheel was about 12" ) covered in rust and cobwebs and grime £100 ( apparently it a collectors item , yer right )

Came home with £3.50 worth of LP's

Thanks for that - very reassuring! I keep looking at Jim's amazing finds, thinking 'bootfairs can't all be like that' - so it's nice to be told that mostly. I'm right. (The only ones I have been too were mostly kids' clothes and the sort of junk charity shops throw away.)

I think I will carry on having a lie-in at the weekend!

I was at work this morning, but my son and wife went to the local boot fair in Doncaster, son bought me a set of five bowls [4 x ~125mm dia, 1 x ~100mm dia] as an early father's day present :)
Boot fairs are too bloody early for me to ever attend, bargains by proxy suits me more.

mike the important question is, are they LV or the dreaded vulcanite? only green amateurs would make that mistake :oops: :oops: #-o

keep up Allen Vulcans are star trek people, Mr. Spock being the most famous of all vulcans.

its a type of hard rubber

adidat

adidat":20r6np53 said:
keep up Allen Vulcans are star trek people, Mr. Spock being the most famous of all vulcans.

its a type of hard rubber

adidat

Spock was only half Vulcan, keep up Adidat :lol:

I've yet to investigate the balls, hopefully they'll be LV, I thought I might turn a box and a couple of small bowls.

Back