Blatent showing off 1

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodgerbaz

Established Member
Reaction score
Whilst having me toast I've been going through some of the photographs I've taken of work I've finished.

These are "The 12 Days of Christmas" which I stack cut five at a time. Anyone who has done some stack cutting knows that if you ruin one you ruin all five!!

The downside to this project is that you have to cut all 12 before it's finished and there are times when you need to push yourself to finish them. No one wants the 10 Days of Christmas!!

I've threaded them with gold thread and I think the ornaments look great on the Christmas Tree and have all gone done well.

Attachments

• The 12 Days of Christmas.jpg
    The 12 Days of Christmas.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 617
Blatent showing off - and why not ?
They are brilliant both in concept and execution. Did you think up the designs as well or are they available patterns ?

They are awesome Barry, and there's nothing wrong with showing off what you create.

It helps others in these forums to get ideas, and helps fortify the passion for what we do.

Thank you both. I can take no credit for the design. They were designed by R.S.Tolman and published by Patrick Spielman.

They look very good!
I can see that there are more than a few intricate cuts in most of those, so you deserve to show off!
A job well done. :)

They are great Barry,
I can imagine how hairy it gets as you near the end of each one!
Great craftsmanship - thanks for sharing.

Back