Bessey K30 Clamps For Sale ALL SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooeee

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just sourced another batch of Bessey K30 clamps WITH AN OPENING OF 300MM.

I am selling these clamps in boxes of 5 for £100.00 including postage.

These clamps are brand New and have never been used.

If collection is prefered then I will let these go for £90.00 for box of 5.

PM me if interested, you will not buy a better clamp.

THESE ARE NOT THE NEW STYLE THAT BESSEY SELL NOW.

THANKS

MOOEEE

I am not able to post pictures, but I have them on e bay, if you take a look type in "Bessey K30 Woodwork Clamps Box of 5 Clamps" as this is how they are listed.

Hope this is OK

Cheers

Mooeee

Here they are

K30s.jpg

Bob

They look like a useful size, but I don't have the cash or need, really, for five.

They are a useful size - I have a couple of them. Just not sure if I can justify any more, although it is a good price......

Ed

I must say, I am tempted. :lol:

Would you do a deal if I bought 10?

I would like to add that they are the best most convenient size in my workshop.

But then I would say that.

Mooeee

Right someone has contacted me and would like two, I'd also like two so that leaves one. So if anyone local wants to buy just one (I imagine the postage would be between £5-8, so a someone local would be better), let me know.

Or if we get 5 People interested in 2 each, then that would split easier.

This is all working on £20 per clamp, which is by far the cheapest you will find them on the web.

wizer":22ec9j0j said:
Right someone has contacted me and would like two, I'd also like two so that leaves one. So if anyone local wants to buy just one (I imagine the postage would be between £5-8, so a someone local would be better), let me know.

Or if we get 5 People interested in 2 each, then that would split easier.

This is all working on £20 per clamp, which is by far the cheapest you will find them on the web.

Wizer, i will take the last one. I have ordered 5 , but it is nice to have a round number. :)

Deal

Are you happy for me to order and pick the clamp up from here?

Same with Luke?

sounds ok with me, unless either me or alex is more middle to the three of us?

Alex is in East London I think, where are you Luke?

Back