bessey clamps seeking owner

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matt":3mp4g491 said:
Norman edited the thread - he had the vice and the clamps but it appears the reference to the clamps was removed. I PM'd him an offer for the Bessey's which was declined so you're definitely on the right track/thread.

Yeah Matt is right because Alex S last posted on the 24 April, so it cannot be him :roll: Don't I even get a gold star for trying :cry:

Cheers

Mike

did norman used to post on "the otherside" at all ? - i'm wondering if it was a "wwuker" who bought them

I can't go and ask unfortunately because i'm persona non grata on that side of the wooden curtain ...

There is a Norman registered on Woodwork UK, but he hasn't posted.

I didn't know they banned people over on the other side! You must be a really terrible person!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure in the interest of helping someone out, no one would mind.

SBJ":3ch1fa8w said:
I didn't know they banned people over on the other side! You must be a really terrible person!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not banned - its just that i got into a contretemps with certain wwuk memberswho are also members here and it was intimated that my presence on the otherside wouldnt be welcome - something about "kicking my pompous @rse" IRRC - given that charming and freindly response ive decided to post on this side only.

thinking about it the guy who bought these must be a ukw member because they were advertised on a thread on here then removed when a sale was agreed.

Moose - I've PM's you with an email address that I have for Norman (as I was going to buy the clamps and then pulled out due to my contract situation).

Miles

Hi Guys...it's it is me. :oops:

Just sent a pm to Mike c with my contact details on it, before i read this thread.

Been working away a lot. ( and tbh forgot about these as stupid busy on two massive jobs at the mo. )

BSM , sorry for cloging up the space in your workshop.

Will send a pm in a min.

Cheers
Alex

alex s":3o0cp4xq said:

Just sent a pm to Mike c with my contact details on it, before i read this thread.

Been working away a lot. ( and tbh forgot about these as stupid busy on two massive jobs at the mo. )

Will send a pm in a min.

Cheers
Alex

That's brillant Alex, I am sure Pete will be happy to hear from you :D

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":1kurb1fc said:
alex s":1kurb1fc said:

Will send a pm in a min.

Cheers
Alex

Cheers

Mike

well hurrah - thanks to mike for the detective work

what i dont understand tho is if alex lives in london why norman sent the clamps back to wiltshire with me from kent - as they are now further from london than they were when norman had them ?

big soft moose":2p4xei8r said:
Mike.C":2p4xei8r said:
alex s":2p4xei8r said:

Will send a pm in a min.

Cheers
Alex

Cheers

Mike

well hurrah - thanks to mike for the detective work

what i dont understand tho is if alex lives in london why norman sent the clamps back to wiltshire with me from kent - as they are now further from london than they were when norman had them ?

Thanks Pete.

I cannot understand why he gave them to you either, weird hey :roll:

But not to worry at least both parties are together now.

Cheers

Mike

Doug B":1a00sigu said:
Were they supposed to be exchanged at the Kent bash, but then Moose pulled out?

erm no they werent - they were picked up from herne bay , kent and brought back to wiltshire because (it transpires) alex goes to gloucestershire a lot

nothing to do with YOKB - in fact i didnt pick them up from norman til after the YOKB had taken place. ( afaik alex wasnt at the yokb anyway)

all sorted now

Moose deliveries are always problematic - not like Reindeer - but then they do work for more than 1 day a year.

Jake":3c85d2py said:
Moose deliveries are always problematic - not like Reindeer - but then they do work for more than 1 day a year.

That did make me laugh.

big soft moose":2uj67mei said:
Doug B":2uj67mei said:
Were they supposed to be exchanged at the Kent bash, but then Moose pulled out?

erm no they werent - they were picked up from herne bay , kent and brought back to wiltshire because (it transpires) alex goes to gloucestershire a lot

nothing to do with YOKB - in fact i didnt pick them up from norman til after the YOKB had taken place. ( afaik alex wasnt at the yokb anyway)

all sorted now

Glad you understand & it`s all sorted now.

Back