Belt

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul.J

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where to get a replacement belt for my Rexon BS 10SA Bandsaw.It's just broke. :cry:
I have looked on the net but can't find anything,and there is nothing in the manuals either. :(
Thank you.
Paul.J.

Hi Paul,

Try:

Rexon Limited
Unit 10, Houndhill Park
Bolton Road
Wath-upon-Dearne
Rotherham
SOUTH YORKSHIRE
S63 7JY
ENGLAND

Tel. +44 (0)1709 876611
Fax. +44 (0)1709 876655
http://www.rexon.co.uk

Cheers,
Andy

I only have one Rexon item but I seem to remember a sticker on it with the Customer service number on it,........... hang on

here it is: 01709 876611

never rung it so can't say what's on the other end, but they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps
Mark

Thanks everyone.
Gave them a ring spoke to a nice young lady and it is being posted today,so might receive tomorrow all been well :D
Paul.J.

Received belt today,right size,fitted it,up and running again.
I think that's pretty good service from Rexon :D :D :D
Thanks again.
Paul.J.

I had an older version of this bandsaw where the blade changing slot came in from the right hand side. Not sure if it was poor manufacture or poor design, but the front edge only needed to drop a fraction and a piece of wood would catch on the slot going through. Extremely frustrating.
They subsequently improved this design with the slot coming in from the front.
I dropped into the factory as I was passing one day and asked about swapping the table for the newer model.
They were extremely helpful and came up with a new table and fittings, advised how best to do it and gave me some tips and it was a very small cost.
Very helpful service indeed. Full marks for Rexon.
Now, I'd like a larger bandsaw, but space both in the workshop and in the wallet says no.......

Back