bee's n suprises.......

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clogs

just can't decide
Reaction score
Mid October, 18º and hour before sun set.......
This tre, no idea of type, def not a bush is full of flowers, smells a bit like rape seed.......it's full of bees, been like it all day....
as an ex beekeeper I just love em.....
this place continues to suprise me....
IMG_9225.jpeg

Oh, do Beehave .......... mind you I can only see one bee as well. However am curious as to what the shrub is called

Last edited:
I can see one bee and one fly.
There were about 30 bees of several different types on that group of asters - very tricky to photograph as there was a wind and the flowers were waving about a lot... Several types of bumble bees plus a load of honey bees (A. melifera melifera) whose colouring looked very like my bees.

Only possible to photograph one bee at a time - zooming out with everything flapping around, you wouldn't see anything.

As I was only using my phone, I was quite pleased with the above shot.

There were about 30 bees of several different types on that group of asters - very tricky to photograph as there was a wind and the flowers were waving about a lot... Several types of bumble bees plus a load of honey bees (A. melifera melifera) whose colouring looked very like my bees.

Only possible to photograph one bee at a time - zooming out with everything flapping around, you wouldn't see anything.

As I was only using my phone, I was quite pleased with the above shot.
I was talking about clogs' photograph.

My kids thought we were bee_ing chased by a giant bee earlier.... but it was just a ratchet strap on the roof of the truck! Hit 30 and you get a bbbbuuuuuzzzzzzz, hit 45 and its BUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZ 🤣😁

Back