Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Bed and Breakfast in the South West?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, just a general wondering...

We take the dog away once a year to the coast where we can treat her to long walks and a tast of life outside London (good excuse isn't it?!).

The last 2 years it's been Devon but we thought we'd give Cornwall a try. I am doing my research on the Web, but just wondered if anyone here had any personal recomendations or advice?

Padstow looks nice (wouldn't mind visiting Rick Steins Restaurant)...

3 Nights - Aug 31st to Sep 2nd

Adam

Established Member
Reaction score
WiZeR":23qntzuf said:
(wouldn't mind visiting Rick Steins Restaurant)...
We're going there soon, we booked 6 months ahead, and could still only get a 10pm table. I reckon you need to book at least a year ahead.

Still theres plenty other nice fish restaurents. :lol: :lol: We may have sampled a few others!!!

Adam

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Ah, you mean "Padstein"... :roll: Went there once; end of September and it was still heaving. :? Depends really; d'you want London-by-the-sea? In which case you'd probably like any of the north coast bits round there.

Cheers, Alf

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
Well ultimately we want peace and quiet so Padstein may not be the most ideal place. Allthough as far as TV chefs go I have high regard for the man personally.

Anyway, What i'd really like is some nice easy beech/coast areas where we can view some outstanding landscape and not be bothered too much by Surfers and 'Tourists'. London-by-the-sea is deffinately not what we're after.. We can go to Brighton or Margate for that :sick:

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't attempt to enter St.Ives after 9 am and if it starts raining it could take over 4 hours to get out.(traffic chaos).

Honest. that's the truth.

dedee

Established Member
Reaction score
I've heard tell of people booking a table at Rick Stein's restaurant and then booking their holiday.

Andy

Latest posts