Bash in Nottingham - Saturday 21st July, Who'll be here?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which day suits you best?

• July 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • July 8th

• July 14th

• July 15th

• July 21st

• July 22nd

• All dates are suitable.

• Total voters
Steve would love to come if thats ok

The joy of living in the Midlands close to everyone :D

Ok to wear my Festool coat and cap :lol: :lol:

Regards

Andy

Hi,

I will bring some of my home made planes, looking forward to it.

Pete

Steve I would love to come and meet our more northern cousins and nose round your workshop in July count me in,

i'm afraid being a bit new to woodworking any tips and info will be a one way street in my direction,
but I can bring some beer,

Nigel

Steve how are you fixed for parking? Do you have room for me, SWMBO and the dog; the in-laws live in Linoln and we'd go visit them after?

I was thinking of coming in the van and I'm useless at parking it :roll: :lol:

I don't know what I could bring though :?

It's all on street, but there is plenty of space and no problems with yellow lines or anything like that. I look forward to seeing you again.

Cheers
Steve

Steve, as that day has not got anything against it on the calendar I have been informed that I have no legitimate excuse for avoiding a day out, so if you can find room, that's two tickets for the cotswolds please.

I would love to come to your bash Steve if it's ok with you. Can you tell me if there are any B&B's in staggering distance? as I don't drink and drive of course and SWIMBO will not want to come I think.

I'd like too come if possible, i live in Nottingham so i have no excuses. I'm a bit shy but i'd love to say hi. :D
Owen

Steve

I know where you are now, so no excuse! I would love to come along and meet everybody. Hope its a nice day for a BBQ.

Bob

mailee":3ni3dxzm said:
Can you tell me if there are any B&B's in staggering distance?

Well there are B&Bs around, but this isn't exactly tourist country...

There is a local pub, easily walkable, which I think has rooms. I don't know how good it is, but these are the details:
The Priory Toby Hotel, Derby Road,
Wollaton Vale,
Nottingham Telephone: 0115 922 1691
NG8 2NR.
Upwards from £39.95 per night

Or there is a Village hotel a short drive (but too far to walk).
S

Back