Azminster Mortiser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmi

Reaction score
Hi to you all i would like to know if anybody has a Axminster AW19FM Floor Standing mortiser, if so are they any good has the price is cheap to me many thanks for any info

Hi Jimmi, and welcome. I must admit that I have been looking at this mortiser and it does look quite tempting. Haven't heard of anyone else using one but doesn't mean that it's no good. I'll have to find some more room in the workshop and have a few windows and the odd door booked in before going any further.

Hi Maltrout512 thanks for your reply don,t think it can be up to much has it seam that nobody has got one, i wanted to make 6 doors out of hard wood i think i will put the mortising out to somebody and forget about it many thanks

hello, I've got this morticer, it anit too bad for light use, one bad point is the cramp used to keep tiber tight agaist fence, tends to slip if plunging to quick. only paid £230 on a ofer about 2years ago

ive done harwood doors on it, as long as u dont rush it. its ok.

might jig up a better clamp

P2190016.jpg
this the one?

Latest posts

Back