Axminster tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Established Member
Reaction score
Spoke with Tony Harris at Axminster regarding a tool I needed, ordered it there and then at 16.00 16th, received 09.45 17th. What services, thanks Axminster.
John

I'm tired of Axminster emailing me to ask if I've seen anything I liked (when I hadn't been looking) or to tell me there are still things in my basket. Last I looked at my basket there were things in it I didn't even know existed. :D

delete everything in the basket, and next time you get an email click "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the page. It works, I've done it.

should be a "burger orf" button somewhere.
If not, email the firm. I have had superb customer service and response from axminster (its just their products that suffer from the china syndrome).

My father in-law found out I was interested in getting into woodworking and brought me an Axminster catalogue when they came to see the new house (where I finally have a garage for a workshop).

By the time I'd been through it and tallied up everything I wanted I realised I was going to need a pretty decent lottery win to afford it all :shock:

phil.p":2qtbrzdv said:
I'm tired of Axminster emailing me to ask if I've seen anything I liked (when I hadn't been looking) or to tell me there are still things in my basket. Last I looked at my basket there were things in it I didn't even know existed. :D

I also dislike this kind of hard sell so I emailed a very strong note to Axminster the first time it happened. Give them their due, the customer service and IT people took up the issue and a few days ago - after about a month to look into a solution - I got an email back from them saying that they will add any email addresses I want to an exclusion list so that I will never receive any of these nag emails. I emailed and they confirmed within 24 hours.

How you handle a complaint is an indicator of your attitude to customer service. This has earnt them a lot of goodwill from me when I wasn't their greatest fan. Credit where it's due ...

Drop Axminster a line ...

" ... customers are now able to opt out of receiving browse and basket automatic emails.
​At the moment customers are unable to do this themselves on the website, however if you would like to opt out of receiving these emails please let me know and I will ask our IT team to do this.
​Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused
"

Latest posts

Back