Axminster-Saw-Table-Dust-Gaurd

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone posted a home made one a week or so back, try searching "crown guard" or "SUVA"

Jason

jasonB":3c0exo8k said:
Someone posted a home made one a week or so back, try searching "crown guard" or "SUVA"

Jason

Jason it was Lord Nibbo who made his own, and a very good one it is.

Cheers

Mike

hi doug t

yes i have one as well , but not qualified to say as yet just how good they are, as it's yet to be used in anger , only had it a short while and been used on bits an pieces plus only just got the extraction all finished and plumbed in , i'm sure someone will be along in a short while who can give you all the low down on it . hc :D

Hello Doug,

yes i have one as well and I love it and it works great (for me)
It helps me with the dust control and it gives me some extra safety.
I find that this Axminster or Penn state Industries product (http://www.pennstateind.com)
is a great solution for my table saw and i find that it is made from good materials.

Succes Schummie.

TSGUARD.jpg

Yes i had one set up on my saw and thought it was very good,especially when cutting board materials as you can lower it right down onto the board and hardley any dust escapes.Also had mine set up so i could just swing it out the way when needed. :D

Back