Axminster Mini Pen Lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russell1

Reaction score
Hi there, this is my first post, I am being offered an Axminster Mini Lathe (its a very small, 3 speed, lathe not the M330 style)
Does anyone have one f these or any experience of one?
I am not sure what the spindle will fit - eg 2mt, or 1" 8TPI etc. as the seller suggests that its a parallel shank ???

HELP !!!

Regards Russell

They are as the name suggests mainly of use for turning pens, unfortunately Axminster no longer have a manual for them on their site.

The head stock is a parallel taper and I cant remember if it has a thread or not.

If you want to turn pens it will be ok if you want to turn other things then I think you will struggle unless you are good at making things to fit on the lathe to hold them.

john

Hi Russell,

I have looked through our Tech database and cannot see a manual listed, but if you give me a call i'll be happy to answer any questions or find out the answers if im not sure! My number is 0800 371 822 ext 2039.

Thanks,

Richard.

Richard

Put yourself down for a Gold Star, could not have been more helpful, many thatnks.

Regards Russell

Back