• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Axminster Diamond Stone and Honing Guide - barely used.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 40547

Reaction score
Hello,

I've read the forum a lot but haven't posted much, so I've upgraded my membership to post an advert. My first advert was just the box as I didn't want to open it and I didn't know what a realistic sale price would be. I'm now reducing the price. The plane is brand new and unboxed. I completed my project with a No.5 and this was a replacement for the faulty plane I originally purchased. I have the receipts too.
Rather than let it go to waste or risk storing it in the garage, I've decided to sell it - I'm unlikely to do any projects for a while.

I also have a lightly used Rider diamond stone and Rider honing guide available for sharpening the blade. I used these 3 times on the other plane I was using.

IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0174.jpg
IMG_2777.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG
IMG_2763.JPG

I paid around £350 for the plane in January, plus £66 for the diamond stone and honing guide. I'd like to sell all 3 for £320, or the plane alone for £290.

I would prefer collection so you can check you are happy first / there is no risk of damage in the post, but if required we can arrange insured delivery. I live in Gateshead.

Kind regards,
Antony

Back