Axminster customer service.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pren

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just placed an order with Axminster online for a bandsaw. Not used them before, but after reading all the glowing reports on here I was quite happy to do so.

Had a slight hitch in that I'd forgotten my Mastercard Secure code and as a result, the card was blocked. Totally my fault. I sent Axminster an email asking if the order had been placed or would I have to go through the checkout again.

Figuring I wouldn't get a reply for a couple of hours at least, I went off to get a coffee. Got about halfway downstairs when my phone rang. Very polite, friendly lass from Axminster ringing to respond to my email as she thought it would save me time. Told me i needed to contact my bank then contact them.

Got the card sorted and rang back - expecting to be kept in a queue for a while ... nope. Straight through to another equally friendly and polite lass who sorted the order out in about 30seconds.

So far, highly impressed with the level of service!! =D>

Carlsburg don't do tool shops, but if they did .... :lol:

Cheers.
Bryn.

hi Bryn

I have recently bought from them, mine was a band saw as well only difference was mine was second hand one , but don't allow that to make any difference in the quality of the staff there very professional and very polite , been on the phone now several times to fine out info they couldn't help enough i certainly will be buying there in the future .

In fact I'm popping in on Tuesday morning to look at a the axminster saw table dust extraction guard (page10) which Matt is bringing down specially from there stores for me to see as they didn't have one on show when i made some enquiries about it . hc

head clansman":127dzg4y said:
In fact I'm popping in on Tuesday morning to look at a the axminster saw table dust extraction guard (page10) which Matt is bringing down specially from there stores for me to see as they didn't have one on show when i made some enquiries about it . hc

This level of customer service is what we've come to expect from Axminster...I've never had any problems.

HC - yeah... right :whistle: :lol: and what else? - Rob

The value of your order doesn't affect service either - my problems with a sub £10 order were sorted out just as well as the earlier reports.

One of the chaps i spoke to in customer services sounded just like Gareth from 'The Office' which was a bit disconcerting, but my dealings with them in recent times have been fairly painless, so yeah they get my vote.

pren":11orgi0s said:
Carlsburg don't do tool shops, but if they did ...
...they would be too fizzy and taste absolutely awful!

Thank heaven we've got Axminster to do tool shops instead! :p

(Can you tell I'm more of an ale guy than a fizzy-pop (lager) guy?)

I sincerely hope "Martin" the "MD from Rutlands" continues to lurk on this site.

All he needs to know about improving his profits is here.

Back