• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Axminster AWVSL 1000 Wood Turning Lathe Price Reduced Again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I am putting up for sale my trusty wood turning lathe with a bunch of accessories to get you started.
I've had the lathe quite a few years and it has seen some serious turning, having said that it is in good working order and would suit someone who wants to get into turning. The lathe details are on the plaque.
As well as the lathe I'm throwing in 2 Axminster SK100 chucks with key, drive centres and revolving centre, C dovetail plate and F jaws plus screws.
For this package I'm asking £350.00
This is also collection only from Weymouth.

Attachments

• IMG_1339.JPG
    IMG_1339.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1345.JPG
    IMG_1345.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1346.JPG
    IMG_1346.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
good price this. I paid £500 for mine in Nov 2021 and it came with 1 x SK100 chuck, no additional jaws and just the standard drive centre and live centre. Very capable machine, if a bit stone age. I'm already craving a better model but the step up is enormous as this one is so capable for what you pay.

Good luck with the sale Waka, and whoever buys it, you're going to have a ton of fun :)

I am putting up for sale my trusty wood turning lathe with a bunch of accessories to get you started.
I've had the lathe quite a few years and it has seen some serious turning, having said that it is in good working order and would suit someone who wants to get into turning. The lathe details are on the plaque.
As well as the lathe I'm throwing in 2 Axminster SK100 chucks with key, drive centres and revolving centre, C dovetail plate and F jaws plus screws.
Bump

Bump

Back