Axminster 10% off everything

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats why i purchase most my presents in october... now where did i put my wallet :lol:

pah...all the things I'm interested in have already been reduced by a tad and so not subject to the 10% special offer. Looks like I'll be getting another 'abandoned basket' email :twisted:

Thanks for posting that! Have just ordered a lamello glue applicator :) Lets just hope they dont have 20% off after christmas :roll:

Was on there last night - most of the things I wanted were "currently out of stock" :(

(Still spent about £50,though :wink: )

Andrew

Thanks for the heads up, i've been waiting to order a lie-nielsen no 5 1/2 for ages and just got my christmas bonus so I thought i'd get it. It said out of stock too but I phoned up and they said as long as I ordered it now I'd pay the price I was quoted. I'm praying that happens as i've just saved myself £30. If you're thinking about ordering phone them up and check they'll give u the price quoted when it comes into stock!

Yes I ordered £190 worth of stuff on sunday, the order wasn't picked up by them until Monday when the offer started. Contacted Customer Services by e-mail :evil: They responded saying as my order was made some time prior to the offer and I was not entitled to the discount off my order. :twisted: :twisted: All of about 12 hours
Well as far as I am concerned thats the last order they get from me, in future I will buy from elswhere!

I was lucky then, I added the stuff to my basket, and decided to hold off on ordering so as to try and get the delivery on a day when someone would be home. I should have ordered thursday evening hoping for a monday delivery, but I forgot.

So I then had to wait till monday evening to aim for a wednesday delivery.

It was only after I ordered, I realised there was a 10% offer. I checked my order history and was pleased to see that the discount had been applied.

Some you win, some you lose.

Thanks
J

Glynned":gt3hxdr6 said:
Yes I ordered £190 worth of stuff on sunday, the order wasn't picked up by them until Monday when the offer started. Contacted Customer Services by e-mail :evil: They responded saying as my order was made some time prior to the offer and I was not entitled to the discount off my order. :twisted: :twisted: All of about 12 hours
Well as far as I am concerned thats the last order they get from me, in future I will buy from elswhere!

Why not just cancel the order, and then re-order to save £19.00?

Wow, my Xmas present to myself (LN BUS) turned up today after only ordering yesterday morning !

Thought it might get held up in the Xmas rush so pleased it came so quick.

Off to the workshop after dinner to have a play ! :D

Cheers, Paul. :D

Just ordered a whole lot of turning timber, as January is my time to accumulate stock for the Easter craft fairs.

I have also been asked by a friend to cut down a few apple trees which are alive and well but only produce tiny sour apples - three or four hours with the Husquie for literally a shedload of timber - he's even letting me use his shed until the Summer. :D :D :D :D

Freetochat wrote,
Why not just cancel the order, and then re-order to save £19.00?

By the time I found out the order had been despatched and as I had asked for next day delivery, the order had been delivered by the time I got a reply from Customer Services. So it was not an option, you live and learn :roll:

Latest posts

Back