August Challenge - Post-Questions-Here.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fancied a teapot too :(

I can't think of any awkward questions yet but I'll try and be nasty to you before the entry is due to make you feel you are earning your crust :roll:

gus3049":3ndm0902 said:
Just fancied a teapot too :(

:

me too! but nobody voted :shock:

gus3049":3ndm0902 said:
I can't think of any awkward questions yet but I'll try and be nasty to you before the entry is due to make you feel you are earning your crust :roll:

I think I can handle it :wink:

Loved the car body shape btw

Nev

You now need to open a separate thread as a discussion thread , this will then keep this thread clear for posting entry images

Chas may be able to move these posts

Cheers

nev":1pd26web said:
Loved the car body shape btw

Thanks Nev,

Its surprisingly hard to get the body to look right. I have been playing a bit to make some for Christmas and some of them look downright wierd.

OK for kids though, except that I made one in yew and forgot that kids like to put things in their mouths :shock: :shock:

with any luck I'll have time to try this one, I really hope so.

Please don't play with threads :s It really messed up the scoreboard software. I was sitting here scratching my head as to why nothing was working in the software. Turns out it couldn't read the photos thread for last month (July) as the original thread had been closed down and another started??

Hudson Carpentry":nyy77cck said:
Please don't play with threads :s It really messed up the scoreboard software. I was sitting here scratching my head as to why nothing was working in the software. Turns out it couldn't read the photos thread for last month (July) as the original thread had been closed down and another started??

Ain't going to happen, some of us can't guarantee being in UK 365/24/7 just to look after UKW and folks running competitions have to adjust thread use to accommodate until such time as things can be tidied up.

There never will be a guarantee that a thread stays attached to it's original database ident. mod action to tidy up etc. can always result in it re-emerging under a different reference.

Blister":2lptrd29 said:
What !!!!

No questions ????????

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know ! I'm beginning to get a complex :shock: I offer suggestions - nothing! I ask for questions - nothing! I'm starting to think nobody likes me :cry:

:)

nev":cpwtile4 said:
Blister":cpwtile4 said:
What !!!!

No questions ????????

I know ! I'm beginning to get a complex :shock: I offer suggestions - nothing! I ask for questions - nothing! I'm starting to think nobody likes me :cry:

So what can this teapot be made of Nev?? Will it hold water? Must the spout be non-drip?

nev":2br26cz1 said:
Blister":2br26cz1 said:
What !!!!

No questions ????????

Don't knock it, better than being 'Bowled Over' by a rash of pedants continually chirping up about the semantics of a particular word or phrase. Even Google can cope with "A Decorated Bowl"

What silly person set the rules for this challenge ?
finished me bowl :) and just taken some pics, but the 'top, side, bottom pic' rule make it a little difficult to show the decoration properly #-o
That'll teach me to copy and paste :roll:

nev":2sh4l416 said:
finished me bowl :) and just taken some pics, but the 'top, side, bottom pic' rule make it a little difficult to show the decoration properly #-o

Well, all I can say is ... Doh!! (homer) (homer) (homer)

nev":gdwoxsj8 said:

You're in charge this month so change the rules. I can't imagine anyone has finished yet, let alone taken photos and is unable to take more.

nev":7p5ru148 said:

Sounds like you need to spend some time on the lathe rather than trawling the web for something that looks good.

Nev ,Nev ,Nev , when will you ever learn ,all the top people in our country came up with a cunning plan some years back . :mrgreen:

When you are in a position of authority ,you make the rules after you have completed what you want to do .Simples . :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back