Arbortech

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmab9

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls
Looking for some advice on Arbortech tools ,looking at the Arbortech Mini-Carver c/w 4 Sanding Discs and the Arbortech TurboPlane .I have a flexicut power carver.I make spoons and kuksa's small bowls,and want to make wooden trays ,Is there any alternatives to look at
Thanks for looking

I have the Arbortech Turbo Plane

It is 100mm and fits a 4" or 4 1/4" grinder

It does remove wood at a alarming rate :lol: and you need to keep it under control :lol:

good for removing timber , shaping , planing

Max speed 12.000 rpm

Not cheap at £90 new

Not come across a alternative

just seen the King Arthur’s Mini Chainsaw Discs anyone used one and what they like

I already have Arbortech Woodcarver PRO-4 Kit and it's an animal when in use :shock: :shock: I know where you coming from by keep both hands out the way also you need both hands to control it :shock: :shock:

Well made my mind up now going to get the Arbortech mini grinder and the turbo plane + another angel grinder .Arbortech are more robust than the merlin mini grinder ordering next week .

Playing with my new toy

Nice bit of kit the mini grinder never used one before so playing around with it to see what I could do with it .I like it very much do some more playing over the weekend

Back