Anyone live in or near BRADFORD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houtslager

Established Member
Reaction score
Need a turbine replacement to be picked up from these people - they DON'T ship to Europe grrrrrrrrrr.
Will anyone be near these people -

Yorkshire Spray Services Ltd, 12, Common Road, Low Moor, Bradford. West Yorkshire. BD12 0SD

IFso please get in touch by pm, beer tokens will be supplied.

Karl

I'm in Huddersfield Karl which is not too far away, part of the greater Cleckhuddersfax conurbation. If that's any help to you

Karl, How big is the item I ship abroad small parcels and pallets and Im not that far away, my business is in Birstall. They could deliver to me or I could collect it and i could forward it for you.

I live in Bradford but don't currently have any time during the next few weeks to pick up.

You could have it sent to me and i'll forward it to wherever if you like?

many thanks to all here , finally got it sorted someone is collecting it and sending it on to me. Shame that the seller refuses bank transfers and only does PP :evil: Christ its now the 21c bacs is the best way, imho

k

I agree about bank transfers, but while bacs is free in mainland Europe (or so I am told) transfers between mainland Europe and UK banks start at £6.00 and go up in value with transaction because of currency so unless its built into cost lost of business's don't like it.

Back