Anyone live in Devon?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It begins... Today Devon, Tomorrow The World.

I've already been banned from my local tip (Pitsea) twice, being told I have to get a skip. Some choice phrases are used and I smile at them as I leave (with an empty car). They havn't asked for money yet, although I've seen them take back-handers from the transits for whom they then remove the height barriers. I was just about to dump my incinerator... think I'll be needing to keep it now.

Isn't England going to look wonderfull as fly-tipping increases 1000-fold!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy

doorframe":3dlrvhx9 said:
Isn't England going to look wonderfull as fly-tipping increases 1000-fold!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy

Before anybody else says it..."How would you notice in Basildon?" :roll:

Roy

Yep ... I live in Devon!!!

Got my Council Tax bill a few days ago, same amount as last year. Now I know it's too good to be true. Wonder how much the Chief Ex is on down here and how many non jobs has he created in the last decade?

How can we get them all fired?

My brother lives in Bideford I have sent him this link.
I live in Northumberland and the people at our local tip are very helpful and assist me and the wife every time we go infact I cant fault them.

Stew

Back