Any insurance recommendations for a learner driver

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a horrid practise that rewards the rude and the pushy and punishes the shy, quiet and loyal customers, it disgusts me.

I was with Admiral for years and years (maybe 10 or 12.?) no real problems, but yes you HAD to go through the process of 'comparing' every year to stay on top of prices. I only recently moved away from them having learnt that in the event of an accident and repairs required, they can and will use 2nd hand parts if they can be sought and are cheaper :shock: [-X

Looked recently for my daughter on a 850cc fiat 500 and the cheapest I could find was 1200 although that was her own policy rather than a named driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a bit late to this thread but hope this is helpful .... our newly passed son 17 needed cover for a 06 Corsa SXI. We found the insurance comparisons sites a nonsense pricewise and in the end rang Tesco and got a competitive quote using black box. Aside of the insurance savings, IMO go for insurance which embraces telematics ( black box) as this goes as far as it can to ensure the young driver drives sensibly and doesnt speed (which is kinda more important than the cost of the insurance!)

Back