Any ideas please??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard863

Established Member
Reaction score
Some time yesterday the object below was slung over my hedge. I have asked various people as to what it may be, with no positive results. Has any one seen a object like this and of what was it used for?

Richard

whats this.JPG

Attachments

• whats this.JPG
    whats this.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,034
oh I just LURVE the advert on that page, I' really want to sharpen my bowel movements. :shock: :lol:

sunnybob":20ptjty4 said:
oh I just LURVE the advert on that page, I' really want to sharpen my bowel movements. :shock: :lol:
Could be another sharpening thread?

sunnybob":1xt4q87o said:
Well it does look like some sort of rectal reaming device......... :shock: :D

So, basically an anonamous gift from someone who has seen you try to sharpen at some point then :roll:

Droogs":3bzxd4rh said:
So, basically an anonamous gift from someone who has seen you try to sharpen at some point then :roll:
I assume OP signed up to the Secret Santa thread, then.....?

Droogs":1te2ypsi said:

WOW MEEEOW!

Handbags at dawn!

phil.p":2ih4ns1f said:
And you know this how, exactly? :D
Many reasons....

I used to work in a hospital. You make friends with a lot of nurses. I also worked some shifts in A&E.
I used to live in Camden and work in Soho.
I generally know a lot of dodgy characters and I have an evil sense of humour.

Want me to keep going....? :p

Any one local been burgled,the scum often chuck away stuff that cant be sold quickly for drug money etc. Chances are some poor sod near you is now missing the contents of their workshop.

Latest posts

Back