Another Project for the House

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13eightyfour

Established Member
Reaction score
Well the lady of the house decided that having no drawers in the babies room was becomming a problem. "Ill get you some sorted babe" was the reply from me. Anyways 2 Days of work later and there just about done only need a clear finish applying.
Front.jpg

Drawer%20open.jpg

Upper%20Side.jpg

Nothing special nearly all made from pine, the drawers are pocket holed together with 12mm T&G bottoms, Handles were made with some scraps of walnut i had lying around. If your wondering why the top halves frame rails are the wrong way round, I decided to use a frame that was made up for a customer that decided they no longer wanted the unit.

Im happy with it for a quick project the only problem is i now have to make a wardrobe to match! nevermind :)

I like this. It looks like Ash from the (admittedly poor) photos. Which would look nicer than pine. The handles are a nice idea but I think they need some shaping to look more than a length of wood in a bracket. But the general design is nice and modern.

wizer":2e5ejy5h said:
I like this. It looks like Ash from the (admittedly poor) photos. Which would look nicer than pine. The handles are a nice idea but I think they need some shaping to look more than a length of wood in a bracket. But the general design is nice and modern.

Yeah the pics are straight from my phone (LG Cookie) Ill get some better ones when its in the house. I wanted the handles to be simple and chunky, They are a bit too simple though but they feel nice in the hand, I may change them later on if i get the time :)

Latest posts

Back